Manager Deaf Services
The Center for Disability Rights (CDR) is looking for a dynamic individual to manage the deaf services programs for CDR. The person in this role will provide oversight to the Deaf Communication Specialist Programs, Day and Res Hab, and SSP programs of CDR.
Job duties include scheduling, program development, training, and overall oversight of day-to-day coordination of the habitation services, SSP services, Deaf Communication Specialist Services, and staff supervision.
- Must be ASL fluent
- Understanding of OPWDD regulations pertaining to the Habilitation Programs
- Be able to develop and implement systems that ensure the highest quality of service and compliance with regulations and OPWDD standards for service delivery.
- Must have reliable mode of transportation.
- Must be organized, detailed and flexible.
- One year of supervisory experience
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a human service field.
Mail, Fax, or Email Cover Letters and Resumes to:
Center for Disability Rights, Inc.
497 State Street
Rochester, New York 14608
Fax: (585) 546-1724
CDR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
People with Disabilities are Encouraged to Apply