Tell the NYS Independent Living Council How to Spend Its Money(Click here for More Info)

Take our survey on the next State Plan for Independent Living (SPIL)

The State Plan for Independent Living (SPIL) coordinates the use of funds to support Independent Living Centers, like the Center for Disability Rights and Regional Center for Independent Living.  Please go to and answer the survey questions to the best of your ability.  If you are unable to answer a question, please skip it and answer whatever questions you can.

We will take your feedback and share it with the New York State Independent Living Council (NYSILC) so that they can make informed decisions on adjustments to the next SPIL.

Thank you,


Dean DeRusso
Deaf Systems Advocate
Regional Center for Independent Living (RCIL)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *